Tuesday, February 20, 2007

FOR SALE

So as of two days ago our house has been "For Sale". It is soo sad. I have lived here for 20 years..oh well not much I can do. It really sucks though because we have to keep the house spotless..looking like no one really lives here..it's insane. Other than that, my life is a little less hectic I guess. Still working and going to school. Work has been really busy. Everyone is buying new furniture with the money from taxes. Danny and I haven't gotten to talk much lately since he is in Beaumont. The shifts are funny and he has to share a hotel room with one of his friends. It's kind of funny though, his friend is always in the background saying "I LOVE YOU COURTNEY" and stuff, the other day he sang it to me. It makes for interesting conversations. Anyway, that's about all there is to update with right now. I will post again soon.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad that things have been less hectic for you. Sorry you're having to move from your childhood home. I know it is a little sad, but a new chapter is about to begin for you. Good luck with school!

kbug said...

Into each life a little chaos must fall.....if someone famous didn't say that, they should have..... :)

I know you must be going crazy with wedding arrangements and planning for your life together. Moving doesn't help much either, but it sounds like you're hanging in there and making the best of things......which is about all you can do during times like that. Keep smiling...... :D