Thursday, April 12, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Ok so since I last updated, we sold our house and we moved into an apartment. Needless to say it's been pretty hectic around here. Living in this apartment isn't too bad. I'm sharing a room with my sister, which we both actually enjoy. See, we shared a room until I was in high school that is one of the reasons why we are so close, well we are excited to share a room because now we can spend time together again.
I recently took 4 days off and today is my last day off, I started writing out the wedding invitations last night. I have 103 to do, needless to say my hands are getting really tired. My rule is to do five and take a break. I stopped doing them at 1 AM last night and I have less than 38 done but it will take awhile because I am handwriting them all.
I finally got to see Danny. He was home for Easter. He was only home for like 2 days but something is better than nothing. Those two days were amazing and they were exactly what we needed. I can't wait to marry him...sigh. Anyway, while he was home I found out that he might be going to Iraq in September as oppose to December. That is way too soon. Hopefully it is the typical Army rumor. But keep him in your prayers that it won't be September.
Other than that, well I don't know, that stuff pretty much consumes my life, haha. I am so excited to get married, I can't wait. I will try to update as often as possible but no promises, we don't really have internet yet, I'm bumming off someone else...shhhh. Tee hee.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad that everything is going alright for you, and you finally got to see Danny, YAY! You will both be in my prayers that he doesn't have to go back, especially not in September! But like you said, hopefully it's just another Army rumor, take it with a grain of salt until you have proof lol.

Courtney said...

I'm happy to hear you are doing good. Your big day is coming soon! Focus on that ok. No Army crap! Just your & Danny's big day:)

Charla said...

Hey girl, I'm so happy you're doing ok, and even happier you got a little time with your honey!!! :) Not too much longer and you'll be his wife..YAY!!

You guys will definately continue to be in my prayers! Steve just found out he has to go back to Iraq in Sept. or Oct. time frame too. We got through this together once girl, and we'll get through it together again, right?!? I'm always here for you girl, so please keep in touch! Love ya!!
~~ME~~