Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Still going...

Well, I'm still working on invitations. But the wedding is moving right along. We had our last meeting with the pastor, and we can officially get married now. YAY! No new news about Iraq yet. I am looking so forward to everything that will be finally coming together. It seems like I was planning forever and now it is all happening so fast. I can't wait. Nothing else new is really going on. Same ol' Same ol'. Work, wedding, school. It's pretty much my life. I just thought I would check in and say hi. Wish me luck on the invitations, it is so hard to make myself sit down and do them. Ha, I've had time just no drive. LOL.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I know it's tedious, but it has to be done, lol. Good luck getting the motivation!!!

Charla said...

Hey girl, glad to see you on again, I missed ya! Glad everything is coming along great for the wedding, not too much longer now!! YAY!! Now get your butt moving and go get those invitations out!! LOL!! Good luck getting them all finished, girl! Talk to ya soon!!! :)

Michelle said...

Glad to hear that everything is coming together and good luck on getting all of those written.

kbug said...

You'll get through all those invitations...hahaha. Good to see a new post from you...I know how hard it must be to find the time with the wedding getting so close.